Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween:)

Well, so I'm not very good at taking pictures and following the kids around trick-or-treating and pushing a stroller! I think I took 5 pictures and none of them are very good. We had some friends come t-or-t with us in our neighborhood...Their mom got some great shots so I'll have to get hers up here somehow. Anyway, the dragon, witch, tooth fairy, and bunny all had a great time. It was amazingly warm and not raining!!! Poor Hallie had to stop me a couple times because her tiara was falling off as her tights were sliding down and her skirt was getting stepped on (by me). Oh, the joys of a home-made costume! She was very cute. I may just get the kids back in their costumes for pictures...am I crazy?

1 comment:

The MOM said...

No, your not crazy! I love it! I am glad you all had a great time. We would love to see pictures.