Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter...
















So, here I am again. I found my way back to the computer...and I've got some more stories and pictures. I guess I'll start with the most recent and work my way backward...? We've had an eventful Easter this year. On Saturday, we were lucky to have breakfast at church and then some activities, including an egg hunt and the EASTER BUNNY! Camryn was quick to point out to everyone that the life-size bunny wasn't real. (Thank you, Camryn-stater-of-the-obvious.) After church on Sunday, we had a little hunt in our living room...due to the most unusual rain...hahaha. The kids had so much fun hunting that they wanted to continue setting up egg hunts for each other for the rest of the day! But, the mean parents that we are, we veto-ed that idea. Instead we put all the candy into one giant jar and looked at it for a while...and ate some. :) Then we it was 'put away', we went on to other activities. Little did the parent-folk know that the wee ones were helping themselves to handful after handful of the yummy loot. When we the parent-folk caught up to them, the jar was 4/5 empty! Then the real fun began! I'll save that story for later...









1 comment:

Maggie said...

That sounds familiar. My kids wanted to keep celebrating Easter, too, with hunts and candy.
Sadie is looking pretty tall :) And Hallie reminds me of my Raquel. I'd love to get these cousins together. When's good for you?! Love ya!